Get ready for outdoor adventures, staying toastie and dry with the Crywolf packable Eco-Puffer. This popular jacket has been proudly filled with Repreve® - an innovative sustainable fibre made from recycled water bottles and an ethical alternative to using real down. As well, the Eco-Puffer features fluorine-free waterproofing layer for extra outdoor protection.
Available in 4 new colourways - Lilac, Camel, Moss and Black.
● Certified Repreve® recycled fill - need to check this fill with factories
● Waterproof finish with Bionic Finish® Eco
● Warm without the bulk
● Fast drying
● Packable with a separate bag
● Fleece lined hood with elasticated trim
● Elasticated wrist cuffs
● Zipped hand pockets with cosy fleece lining
● YKK zips with CRYWOLF rubber pull tags
● Crywolf logo patch on chest
● Designed and tested in New Zealand
● Animal free
Available in sizes 1-14 years.
Our Eco-Puffer sizing is true to age, providing insulative warmth whilst still allowing for light layering. Refer to the Crywolf Size Guide for more information.
● 300T polyester shell with TPU membrane
● Certified Repreve® recycled fill
● Waterproofing with Bionic Finish® Eco
● Polyester lining
● YKK zips
● Free from PVC, Nickel, Phthalates, Formaldehyde, and Paraffins
● PFC and PFA Free